The Electric Vehicles International Symposium (EVIS) is the flagship electric mobility event in Mexico. It provides a forum to promote the exchange of the latest advances in the electric vehicles community.
Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Energy efficiency and environmental impact
- Public policy and promotion strategies
- Regulation and standards
- Vehicle manufacturers and providers
- Propulsion systems
- Energy storage
- Electric machinery and power electronics
- Charging infrastructure
- Smart grid and smart charging
- Modelling, simulation and analysis of electric vehicles
- Interaction of electric vehicles and distribution systems
- Integration of embedded generation and renewable sources of energy
- Power quality
- Optimization techniques for electric vehicle fleets
- Stability of electric power systems
- Supply auxiliary services for the distribution network
- Market issues
- Communication systems and information security
Only electronic submissions through the online system will be accepted under the “Regular track”. Accepted papers should be presented otherwise they will not be included in the IEEE Xplore Library.
Similarly, only electronic submissions will be accepted through the online system under the “Industry track”. Accepted papers must be registered at the conference, or else they will not be included in the symposium proceedings.
- Undergraduate student* – $300.00 Pesos
- Postgraduate student* – $500.00 Pesos
- General public* – $800.00 Pesos
- Author students** – $1300.00 Pesos
- Author non-student** – $1800.00 Pesos
* Banquet is not included. Banquet tickets are available for purchase separately. Student registration cannot cover any paper. USB-proceedings of the EVIS-2017 are not included.
** Banquet and USB-proceedings of the EVIS-2017 are included.
- Students – $200.00 Pesos
- Non students – $500.00 Pesos
- Students – $400.00 Pesos
- Non students – $400.00 Pesos
- Students – $150.00 Pesos
- Non students – $150.00 Pesos
Important dates | FINAL EXTENSION
8 March 2017: Regular and industry track paper submission deadline 15 March 2017: Paper notification of acceptance 22 March 2017: Final paper submission deadline 27 March 2017: Publication of preliminary program 5 April 2017: Early registration deadline 6 April 2017: Mandatory author registration deadline 7 Abril 2017: Final Technical program
- 27-28 April 2017: Conference dates
Time: 20:00 – 23:00, Thursday, April 27 2017
Location: Tata Restaurant, Morelia city center.